£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Finance Lead Analyst for a prestigious international organisation on a fixed term basis. Our global client is a market leader in the financial services industry and is looking for a sharp, dynamic individual to oversee an impressive team during an exciting period of internal change.
The main purpose of this role is to manage a successful migration of operating systems between entities, overseeing a team of 3 staff, and to ensure accurate and timely closing down of Balance Sheet for the existing entity.
* Manage successful migration and system change, ensuring integrity of Balance Sheet remains
* Controlling Balance Sheet reconciliation during close down, ensuring reductions occur in line with expectations
* Manage team of 3, taking on responsibility for training staff on new entity Balance Sheet controls and processes
* Clarify transition of working processes between entities and organise cross training of existing staff on new controls and processes
* Assist with audit of accounts for current entity and act as point of contact for external auditors
* Oversee and assist with any ad-hoc queries or analysis required
The ideal Finance Lead Analyst:
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent. The successful candidate must be highly analytical, with a background in Financial Services, ideally in insurance. Excellent people management skills are required, as it the ability to manage senior stakeholders across departments. The successful candidate must be a proactive, self-starter, and be able to effectively prioritise tasks during a period of change.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills/experience for this Finance Lead Analyst role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.