East Midlands, England
£38000 - £47000 per annum
Role: Finance Hub Lead
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 6 months
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint a Finance Hub Lead for our NHS client.
To provide a professional customer focused financial accounting service. Supporting the management of accounting systems, controls and service, ensuring they comply with relevant professional and audit standards. The postholder will have responsibility for managing the Hub teams and to provide project support to the CSU Finance Team.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Hub Lead:
- To line manage staff and identify training and development needs and opportunities
- To work with individual offices to introduce approved procedures, providing training support and ensuring ongoing compliance
- Provide a troubleshooting and training resource relating to Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Treasury
- Provide central BI reporting for data required across all customers as required for benchmarking and ad hoc data requests.
- Central lead for Purchase Ledger, Sales ledger and User Setups ensure ad-hoc projects are dealt with
- To produce draft complex monthly and ad-hoc reports; including those to be used within the customer board meetings, in accordance with agreed timetables
- To manage the team ensuring the data integrity of customer balance sheets through monthly detailed analysis of fixed assets, debtors
The successful Finance Hub Lead will:
- Working towards CCAB or CIMA qualified or equivalent experience
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of managing corporate financial teams/services in a Public Sector environment
- Experience of training staff and stakeholders
- Designing, formatting and maintaining complex spread sheets, databases & computerised ledger systems
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Jessi Pabla at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.