£27500 - £31500 per annum
Sellick Partnership are currently sourcing a Finance Manager for an established Organisation based in the North West. The client that we are representing has recently been through a period of change and has recognised the need for a strong commercial individual. With an established team already in place, it is essential that candidates applying for this role value commitment and stability.
Duties of the Finance Manager include:
* Supporting the preparation of financial reports and information and communicating this information to senior stakeholders
* Preparation of annual budgets and longer-term financial forecasts
* Provide monthly payroll reports for authorisation
* Prepare draft and final management accounts
* Prepare monthly balance sheets
* Contribute to developing the financial strategy, procedures and policy of the organisation
* Bank statement reconciliation, credit card reconciliation
The ideal Finance Manager will be able to demonstrate:
* Accurate and precise financial reporting
* A high level of organisation, initiative and time management skills
* A forward-looking approach to financial management
* Compliance with Data Protection policies
* Ability to establish and maintain key relationships within the organisation
The ideal candidate for the role of Finance Manager will hold appropriate Financial Qualifications- e.g. AAT and/or experience in a Finance Department, a high level of technical ability and confidence in preparing and presenting accounts.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.