£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership is exclusively recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a well-established distribution SME based in Stone, Staffordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on Accountant to join a business that has recently been acquired and are now a subsidiary of an international organisation with offices in Barbados, France, Montreal and the UK. They require someone to be part of the Senior Management team to encourage business decisions and move the organisation to the next level.
The duties of the Finance Manager include:
- Working with the directors in setting/monitoring departmental budgets and costs
- Providing timely monthly management accounts for all businesses across the group, including relevant commentary for directors
- Providing meaningful profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts
- Managing all areas of the finance department including credit control, purchase ledger, sales ledger etc
- Ensuring the accuracy of all financial reporting allowing high-level decisions to be made by the directors on an informed basis
- Monitoring and managing cash flow on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as required
- Identifying critical areas of the business to produce meaningful KPIs, both financial and non-financial
- Liaising across the group to reconcile the intercompany transactions
- Working alongside auditors and tax advisors to enable them to provide the directors with proactive advice across the group
- Maintaining relationships with service providers such as banks, insurance brokers, accountants, forex, etc
- Reviewing and appraising software (management system/EDI) and then implementing new updates were relevant, ensuring staff adequately trained
The successful candidate will ideally be fully CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified (however QBE will be considered if highly experienced), they will be hands-on and willing to get stuck in with transactional tasks as well as complex ones. They will ideally have SAP experience and be a confident communicator with all types/levels of people. They will also be confident providing financial commentary and discussing financial issues with the MD.
Hours are 9am-5pm, however these are flexible.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Closing date is Friday 16th November, with interviews taking place week commencing 19th November.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice