Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a Fast Track 100 company in a newly created role as a Group Management Accountant. This is a fantastic business and a real entrepreneurial environment to be involved in. Reporting to an impressive Finance Director and Financial Controller you will take ownership for a newly created legal Entity that is on the verge of receiving external funding. The business is set to embark on an exciting period of growth and you will be an integral part of that.
Responsible for the management of a part qualified accountant your duties will include:
* Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller and reporting the business performance on a monthly basis
* Responsible for all MI relating to both business operations (two separate business entities) including full Financial Board Packs, Flash P&L's etc.
* Involvement in budget setting and quarterly rolling forecasts
* Undertake full variance analysis
* Explanations of revenue and cost trends
* Manage a team of one part qualified management accountant but this will increase to two
* In the meantime the candidate will need to establish key management information regarding lending and will be expected to establish suitable controls as the lending operation establishes itself.
* Extensive knowledge of working within an Financial Services environment will be required - preferably asset backed products
* Knowledge of how to account for EIR, APR priced products and associated provisioning requirements is also a prerequisite
* The lending operation is still in its embryonic stage of development and the candidate will need to display a "hands on" approach in terms of ensuring management information is both robust and produced in a timely manner
* This is an exciting part of the company's development and the right candidate will be commensurately rewarded both in terms of career and personal development
If you are looking for a role that you can add real value and put your own stamp on things within a supportive/entrepreneurial environment then this is the role for you. This is a career enhancing role and once that will develop and grow as the business unit does. the successful candidate must have some exposure to FS and ideally an understanding of EIR/APR.
For more information on this please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.