South Yorkshire, England
£150 - £200 per day
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been tasked to recruit an interim Finance Manager for a Not-for-Profit organisation in South Yorkshire. This position is playing a key part to the organisations immediate future and is pivotal within the structure. The successful applicant will have the chance to add real value to the existing team.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Production of the annual statutory accounts
- Working alongside the Director of Finance with production of the annual budget
- Production of forecast information in collaboration with stakeholders providing challenge and scrutiny to key assumptions
- Assist the Senior Financial Accountant with the external audit including liaison with auditors, preparation of detailed working papers
- Develop, prepare and analyse financial information to allow the Group to remain financially stable and achieve its objectives and growth ambitions
The successful Finance Manager will:
- Have previous Not-for-Profit/Public Sector financial experience
- Be a fully CCAB qualified Accountant
- Have substantial financial experience including management accounting and budget preparation
- Be available at immediate/short notice
- Be able to clearly communicate financial information to senior colleagues
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.