£200 - £350 per day
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are looking to recruit a Finance Manager for a growing Not-for-Profit organisation based in the North Manchester area. Following a period of change and development, our client has recognised the need for a skilled and experienced Finance Manager, with knowledge and understanding of key accounting practices, Systems/IT management and process improvement to lead and further develop the existing team.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager include;
- Provision of sound financial advice and analysis to senior stakeholders, budget holders and management
- The provision of Financial Management service, including production of monthly management accounts, reports and reports for the IT department as required
- Management of the Accounting system to ensure accurate entry of data, and reconciliation with corresponding systems
- Statutory returns to be completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitoring, preparing and reporting performance against forecasts and budgets
- Reporting on income & expenditure to support business development and planning
- Management of Finance & IT staff (5x staff in total)
- Reporting on Financial / IT issues impacting on the organisation and advising as and when necessary
The ideal Finance Manager for this role will demonstrate;
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CCAB Qualification; ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW)
- Staff management experience across both Finance and IT
- Excellent communication skills and levels of stakeholder engagement
- Strong understanding of Public Sector / Not-for-Profit Organisations and their nuances
- Ability to lead a finance function, taking responsibility for statutory returns, financial management and reports.
If you feel you possess the relevant skills and experience for this post, please get in contact with Lauren at Sellick Partnership to discuss in more detail.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.