£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Finance Manager for a growing business in South Manchester. A diverse role, the Finance Manager will report directly into an impressive Finance Director who is looking for someone who can get on board with a fantastic growth and change plans. You will manage the month end process as well as a small developing team, looking to streamline and improve processes and implement a wider business control.
* Managing and preparing the full management accounts ready for the Finance Director to review
* Producing consistent reporting including sales and margin reporting, overhead review and analysis
* You will look at stock provisions and reconciliations, working directly with the operations team to ensure full stock offerings
* Ad-hoc reporting, ideally you will be a dynamic individual who is always looking to improve the wider business and add value
* VAT reporting for the international entities
* Assist in the yearend audit
* Managing the wider finance team
The ideal candidate will be a bright, strong accountant with excellent Excel and analytical skills who is looking for an immersive role where they can get hands on exposure to the wider finance function. Due to the relocation of the team, they are looking for someone who can get involved from the start and actively assist with relocation of processes.
You will either be part-qualified or qualified with experience in a medium sized business producing Management Accounts and ideally financial accounts. You will have strong experience within Excel with a desire to educate and roll-out new reporting and analysis methods. To find out more apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.