Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £58000 per annum + car + bonus
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join a reputable business in the south of Milton Keynes. This role is newly created and will require a qualified Accountant who is looking for a challenge and considers themselves to be very hands on and a self-starter.
This company has seen a huge amount of growth over the past few years and has even larger growth plans acquiring new businesses. This is a really exciting time to join the organisation and will suit an ambitious individual who wants to grow with the business and develop into a senior position.
The main duties of the Finance Manager will include:
- Responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts from some of the group companies, including budgets and review of statutory accounts
- Fixed assets and HP Audits
- Supporting with new acquisitions and integration to the Group
- Making Tax Digital
- System implementations
- Reverse VAT
- Other ad hoc duties as required from the Group FD and companies
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Construction experience would be advantageous, but not essential
- A can-do attitude and a self-starter
- Proven experience within a similar role (including acquisitions, owner managed etc. would be ideal)
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of £50,000-55,000 plus car (to the value of c.£37.5k or car allowance), bonus scheme, flexible working including hours and dress code.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Application deadline is Thursday 11th July at 4pm.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice