£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a dynamic, private equity backed organisation on a permanent basis. Our client has ambitious expansion plans, and following a period of change, are looking to add to their exciting team. A market leader within their area of the financial services industry, they are looking to increase their already multi million pound turnover as they build for the future.
Reporting into the Group Finance Manager, the main responsibility of this Finance Manager is to ensure accurate and timely financial information is reported by the finance department with the ability to add an element of analytical spin on financial reports.
* Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts, consolidations and VAT returns
* Preparing budgets and forecasts and ensuring ledger processes run efficiently
* Understand key drivers in business performance and implement KPI's for the management team
* Assessing financial feasibility for proposed projects and acquisitions
* Assisting the Treasury staff and wider finance team and covering for the Group Finance Manager where required
* Responsible for CHAPS authorising and ad hoc reporting where required
The ideal Finance Manager will:
* Be a finalist/fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) or equivalent
* Have strong Excel skills including the use of macros
* Be highly analytical with excellent knowledge of financial reporting and legislative standards
* Be a commercially astute, personable individual
* Ideally have exposure to Sage 200 and Financial Services
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.