£200 - £250 per day
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a well-established Public Sector organisation based in Lancashire on an interim basis.
During an exciting period of change, our client is looking for a highly experienced individual to join their team. This project focused role will operate across a number of departments and will involve liaising with several senior stakeholders and will be reporting into the Finance Director.
The main responsibility of the Finance Manager is to evaluate business cases and investment proposals and the management of the annual capital budget.
- Identify and improving costs across the departments
- Manage senior stakeholders across the business to provide insight to aid key business decisions
- Ensure strategic goals are delivered and are aligned with organisations ideals
- Identify and improving working processes
- Managing a team of 5 and carrying out regular performance reviews
The ideal Senior Finance Manager will:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or equivalent
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
If you or anyone you know is interested in the above position and feel that the experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Kirsty Duncan.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice