Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300 - £325 per day
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join or dynamic client on an interim basis. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to enhance their experience and skills as part of a vibrant organisation. This highly commercial, analytical role will work alongside a central non-finance function and report into member of the senior management team.
The main purpose of the Finance Manager role is to oversee the finances of the non-finance function, and provide insight and analysis around the forecasting and planning process.
* Use variance analysis and financial information to sure that the team's performance is a true representation of their activity
* Compile monthly KPI reports and updates on financial performance and challenge the team costs
* Assist in the compilation of the 3 year planning cycle, annual budget and quarterly updates
* Produce performance pack reviews and analyse the return on investment around the performance of the non-finance function
* Liaise with stakeholders across the business on cross-finance projects to improve insights, control and reporting
* Carry out scenario modelling to make financial recommendations and gain an understanding of financial and non-financial performance indicators
The ideal Finance Manager will:
* Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
* Be a highly commercial individual with business partnering experience
* Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Have the ability to communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders
If you or anyone you know have the requisite skills or experience for this Finance Manager role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.