Bradford, West Yorkshire
£34000 - £39500 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable Academy Trust for a Finance Manager. This is a newly created role to aid in the growth of the business and to ensure the Trust finances are managed efficiently and ethically over sites across West Yorkshire. This highly attractive opportunity will work closely with the Senior Finance Manager and members of the senior management team.
The key accountabilities for the Finance Manager will include:
- Support financial planning, management reporting and budgetary control
- Full business partnering responsibilities across sites in West Yorkshire
- Support the Senior Finance Manager in the effective management of the Trust's financial resources and the provision of financial and commercial matters to the senior management team and local governing bodies
- Actively seek out and recommend improvements to processes within the wider Trust's finance team
- Support in the timely preparation of regular management accounts, and analysis of variances with budgets
- Prepare regular budget reforecasts (in-line with agreed policies) and reporting to stakeholders
- Support the Senior Finance Manager to manage ongoing bank relationships for maximum efficiency and oversee cash arrangements and cash flow positions
- Produce financial information and reports as required
The above list is not exhaustive or exclusive. The post holder is required to undertake additional duties as may be reasonably expected.
Excellent benefits included, such as:
- Market leading employer pension contribution
- Exceptional holiday allowance
- Staff Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Sick Pay + many more
The ideal Finance Manager:
The successful candidate will ideally be a part-qualified or qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent. They will be an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building strong personal relationships and credibility at senior level across all internal functions. Ideally the candidate will have a mixed skill set within both financial and management accounts and be looking to work within a value driven organisation.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or firstname.lastname@example.org.