Manchester, Greater Manchester
£39000 - £48500 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join a great organisation working at their impressive offices in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate within the housing sector to oversee the rents and service charge responsibilities on a FTC.
The duties of the Finance Manager are:
- Manage a division within the Group and take ownership of the annual budget setting, management accounts, yearend reconciliations, producing service charge accounts and clean audits;
- Manage and oversee the preparation, calculation, processing and internal communication of the annual rent review and provide technical expertise and guidance to stakeholders. Produce the Annual Rent and Service Charge report for Executive and Board;
- Produce stock numbers and rent information to allow completion of statutory and regulatory accounts and returns
- Responsible for consolidating the annual rent and service charges to provide accurate data for the business, customer letters, housing benefit and DWP schedules;
- To set and embed a high support/high challenge culture in line with the Competency Framework in order to support and develop your team to realise individual and team potential and ensure effective service delivery.
- Through the Rent Accountant ensure all rent and service charge increases are uploaded correctly into the housing system;
- Meet with Directors or Heads of Service to highlight causes of concern.
The ideal Finance Manager would have a recognised professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or extensive experience within in similar role, along with experience within a finance setting, ideally within a regulated environment
This Finance Manager role would suit a candidate with strong commercial awareness coupled with excellent communication skills. If you or anyone you know has the required skills or experience for this Finance Manager role, please contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership at email@example.com
For further information on this role please forward your CV today. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.