£32000 - £38000 per annum
10 months ago
Finance Manager required to join a well-established charity in Merseyside. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Finance Manager to provide interim cover for a three month period.
As the Finance Manager you will be working with the Finance Director and supervising two Finance Assistants. You will be responsible for the management accounts other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- To produce timely monthly management accounts and assist in the production of statutory accounts and budgets.
- Be responsible for maintaining, developing and implementing efficient financial procedures and reporting to ensure the accuracy of all financial and payroll information.
- To deal with all aspects of the Charity's treasury management.
- Prepare VAT returns and maintain knowledge of VAT rules for charities.
- To ensure the smooth running of the finance department and line manage the Purchase Ledger Clerk and Finance Administrator.
Required skills and experience of the Finance Manager
- CCAB qualified of CCAB part-qualified or equivalent
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent listening and communication skills
This is fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who make such a valued impact on people's lives. Permanent opportunities could exist for the right candidate.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.