£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus scheme
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join our exciting client based in Knutsford. The role is responsible for all aspects of accountancy, along with additional management responsibility, on a full time and permanent basis.
The duties of the Finance Manager include:
- Full ownership over Monthly Management Accounts and MI pack production
- Supervising administration team, ensuring sufficient cover during staff absence (including payroll)
- Budgeting and (re)forecasting
- Continuously developing systems, processes and controls throughout - developing fragmented systems as required, in conjunction with in-house systems developer
- Improving and integrating stock systems
- Mitigating risk through controls, consistency and awareness
- Assisting production of statutory accounts
- Maintaining adequate ledger controls
- Management of bank accounts and payroll processing.
The ideal Finance Manager will have:
- Proven experience of the duties above, including managerial experience
- Qualification in ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Experience in SME would be desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative and be commercially aware and confident
- Good high value B2C transactional awareness
If you believe your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.