£38000 - £44000 per annum + DOE
about 1 month ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established public sector organisation based in Merseyside is looking to appoint a Finance Manager on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing team.
As Finance Manager, you will lead the finance function and be responsible for:
- Ensure billing and financial information is completed to a high standard and within given timescales
- Prepare and complete statuary returns
- Manage and monitor budgets
- Support with a system implementation
- Act as the main point of contact from finance on projects
As Finance Manager you will have the following skill set:
- Strong finance background including management and financial accounts
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience working in the public sector is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join an organisation with a fast-paced culture and growth opportunities. Our client also offers an excellent pension, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a flexible working pattern.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Manager role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.