£50000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join a world class and well renowned business with a focus on saving the planet. The position will initially focus on business process enhancement including new finance system implementation. As well, the role will set up financial processes for a newly acquired subsidiary
The ideal Finance Manager will have:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with minimum 5 years post qualification experience in a statutory reporting role.
- Familiar with IFRS.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Able to collaborate and build effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
The Daily duties of the Finance Manager will consist of but not be limited to:
- Lead month end reporting process including B/S and P&L review with functional managers and Group Finance team
- Review annual Financial Statements, Corporate Tax Return and quarterly VAT return. Provide audit support
- Lead gas storage business budgeting and medium-term forecasting process. Work closely with functional managers in achieving business plan / target
- Payroll: Manage payroll process
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.