£38000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting to a Finance Manager for our Public Sector Client based in Sheffield.
Reporting to the Principal Accountant you will be a key Business Partner and provide accurate financial information and advice and support the organisation in managing its financial position.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Manager:
- To provide financial advice and business partner support
- To proactively identify and report key risks
- To be responsible for leading the month end process and the production of monthly budget reports
- Lead the management of Business cases
- To build strong working relationships
- Managing junior staff
- Experience in a similar role
- Public sector experience desirable but not essential
- Salary: £38k to £45k
- Location: A mix of home working and office based
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.