£45000 - £60000 per annum + plus benefits
2 months ago
Finance Manager required to join a rapidly growing automotive company based in Chester. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Finance Manager to join their dynamic and growing finance function.
As the Finance Manager you will work within a team carrying out varied duties including reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- Responsible for day to day accounts of the business.
- Proactively engage with customers and clients.
- Management and reconciliation of all accounts on the Trial balance and bank accounts.
- Maintenance of creditor's ledger and debtor's ledger.
- Raising and submitting invoices.
- Chasing customers for payments when necessary.
- VAT returns.
- Provide ad hoc duties and analysis as required.
Required skills and experience of the Finance Manager
- AAT or equivalent
- QBE/Part qualified ACA or CIMA
- High level Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge of using accounting packages.
- Self-starter with desire to work hard.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to develop strong relationships across the business and with customers.
- Be willing to "go the extra mile."
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Manager role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.