Role: Finance Manager
Duration:3 to 6 months
Sellick Partnership are seeking a Finance Manager - Capital & Treasury Management on behalf of a large and successful Public Sector organisation in Leicestershire.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing the financial lead in relation to preparing strategies, business plans and service plans including financial modelling, option appraisal and risk analysis as required
- Establishing, reviewing and implementing the overall service and financial planning and medium term financial strategy processes, including consideration of the impact of different funding mechanisms
- Co-ordinating the statutory year end accounts closure programme including liaison with Audit (both internal and external)
- Co-ordinating monthly and quarterly financial and performance monitoring framework and develop performance and unit cost comparisons including quality and benchmarking frameworks
- Provide a strategic taxation and treasury management function
The successful Finance Manager will:
- Be a fully qualified CCAB Accountant
- Have extensive Local Government experience
- Hold extensive experience of successfully implementing change management initiatives within a large and complex organisation
- Hold extensive knowledge of current Local Government financial policy, procedure and statutory regulations
- Hold extensive knowledge of financial planning processes and strategies including specialist knowledge of business funding and resourcing mechanisms (e.g. treasury management policies, public / private sector funding mechanisms)
- Hold a knowledge and understanding of overall and specialist financial issues
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Jessi Pabla at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.