£38000 - £44000 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
£38,000 - £44,000
Finance Manager required to join a dynamic and growing organisation. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Finance Manager to join their growing finance function within the Liverpool area on a fixed term, full-time basis.
As the Finance Manager you will be working in a fast moving environment and will advise managers on all aspects of financial management alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Provide financial guidance to service management teams
- Maintain accounting records
- Review and improve financial systems
- Assist the Group Finance Manager managing the finance team
- Monitor workloads and performance of finance team
- Assist with revenue and capital budgets
- Complete financial returns and claims
- Assist in the closure of accounts ensuring all relevant compliance
Required skills and experience of the Finance Manager:
- Accounting Qualification/QBE
- Knolwedge of financial software packages and accounting systems
- Experience in preparing budgets and final accounts
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Team management experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage own and other's workload
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Manager role, please apply now, or contact Hayley Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.