Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership is working with a highly successful manufacturing company based in North Yorkshire to appoint a Finance Manager who will execute, co-ordinate and manager all financial activities and processes.
- Accurate and on time preparation of monthly management accounts including Cash Flow, Profit and Loss, Forecast Reports, Trial Balance and Balance Sheet.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat Returns.
- Preparation of year end schedules and reconciliations for external audit and liaison with auditors
- Manage Creditor & Debtor Payments & Receipts and Cash Flow process.
- Manage business and functional budgeting and forecasting processes reporting variances.
- Project cost accounting analysis and validation of cost saving projects.
- Develop and implement robust financial systems, processes and controls.
- Coach, develop, manage and build knowledge of the finance team to provide optimum support to the business.
- Manage, execute and control resource requirements including recruitment, appraisals, development and disciplinary activities
- Contribute to the development, management, execution and control of the company's short and long-term finance strategy, objectives and KPI's.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with 2-3 years experience of working within a manufacturing environment. You should have sound knowledge and understanding of product costing and cost accountant analysis and be experienced in finance software packages, particulary Sage.
You will recieve 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, and the auto-enrolment pension (2% employer's contribution, rising to 3% 1 April).
If you are interested in this opportunity then pleae contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website