Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£30000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a growing SME in the heart of Stoke. This newly created role has come available to head up the small finance department and requires a hands-on Accountant to support the business moving forward.
This company currently has 3 sites across the UK, however they have big growth plans and hope to open a few more sites in the next couple of years, with the help of this new Finance Manager.
The Finance manager will have a small team of 2 and will carry out the following:
- Full month end procedure for all 3 companies
- Completing the management accounts
- Carry out multiple inter-company transactions
- Dealing with large volume transactions over the 3 companies
- Track high value stock
- Reconcile gross margin
- Dealing with financial queries
- Year End
- Streamlining IT systems and processes
- Working closely with the Director and supporting with business decisions
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA qualified, or part qualified
- Proven experience within a similar role, completing similar duties as above
- Hands-on approach
- Good attitude and self-motivated
- Experience within Fuel industry is desired but not essential
Salary will depend on experience/qualifications + benefits. Hours are flexible and open to discussion (normally 8:30am-5pm).
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
*Closing date for applications is Friday 9th November, with interviews taking place week commencing 12th November*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice