West Midlands, England
£250 - £300 per day
7 months ago
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting an interim Senior Finance Contract Manager for our NHS client in the Midlands.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Finance Contract Manager:
- To Provide comprehensive, professional management accounting support within the finance team for a range of commissioning budget
- Provide financial advice to managers on how to optimise best value from commissioned services
- Financial Reporting
- Produce and present analysis on monthly monitoring information to inform the commissioning process
- Produce detailed evaluation of commissioning expenditure on a monthly basis investigating variances from budget
- Support business case preparation.
- Support the financial planning and contract negotiation processes
- To deputise for the Senior Finance Manager.
Essential experience required:
- NHS experience
- Financial Management
- Contract Management
Please note that this role will be home based and the rate of pay is £250 - £300 per day.If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.