Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a permanent Finance Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis for a highly reputable Not for Profit organisation in Central Manchester. The organisation is an exceptionally diverse business which means seeking a varied range of skills in their workforce. The business is continually growing and at present are entering into a new restructure and period of commercial and cultural change. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning, innovative organisation that will offer you the opportunity to thrive in your specialised field.
The Finance Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis role is a new role in the structure. The role will be incredibly diverse and will focus on a range of commercial areas across the business. The principle focus of the role will be to concentrate on the budgeting and forecasting process, providing meaningful, insightful and value-add financial analysis to the business.
Specific features of the role include;
- To provide meaningful analysis of management accounts and support to the business on interpretation of the results and actions on a monthly basis
- Lead on budgeting and forecasting process for business area ensuring consistent process is followed
- Lead financial input contract tendering and procurement exercises and other business impacting projects and works as required
- Provide challenge and rigour to budget and forecasting process
- Finance lead in annual budget meetings, quarterly forecasting meetings and SMT meetings
- Identify/assist in action of opportunities and company risks
Candidates wishing to apply for the Finance Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis role must be CCAB qualified. You must have significant experience in finance with at least 2 years PQE. You will have proven experience in financial analysis and reporting, experience in developing financial models for analysis and review.
The post holder will be expected to liaise effectively across the different teams within Finance and across all business areas to meet objectives and manage the business unit priorities and activities.
For further questions please call 0161 834 1642 or email email@example.com