Our client is a leading name within fast-moving consumer goods in the Deeside area. They are looking for a commercial Finance Manager to join their growing business, initially on a 12 month contract basis.
The Finance Manager will take responsibility for:
- Business partnering: in-depth relationship building with non-finance departments
- Presentation of finance information to divisional team
- Managing budget, forecasting, and challenging variance analysis
- Financial analysis of figures
- Adding commercial value through identifying ways in which to improve operational efficiency of the business
- Day-to-day financial control
- Leading a small team of clerks
The Finance Manager should meet the following criteria:
- Fully qualified accountant
- Experience in the FMCG/retail/manufacturing industry
- Proven analytical skills
- Technically strong - good use of Excel and accountancy systems such as SAP, Oracle or Hyperion
- Proven sense of commercial awareness
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing division of a global company. Due to the urgent requirement of the role, candidates should be on no more than a month's notice.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for the position.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.