An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager in a well-established organisation in Cheshire.
The client is looking to appoint to the role on a 12 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for leading a team alongside responsibility for the preparing the balance sheet and cash flow budgets.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Manager will include:
- Responsible for the direct line management of five members of staff who manage the key finance functions of the department; Credit Control, Treasury, Accounts Payable, Financial Accounts and Admissions & Benefits
- Overall responsibility for the integrity and accuracy of the balance sheet, ensuring reconciliations are completed and reviewed on a monthly basis
- Providing monthly balance sheet and cash flow reporting to the business with appropriate commentary
- Preparing cash flow and balance sheet budgets and forecasts for the business
- Ensuring suitable financial controls are in place, effective and sufficient
- Leading on and directing key projects within the Finance Department
- Responsible for the completion of the management accounts relating to the central overheads of the business
- Finance Business Partner for the central support functions of the business
- Monitoring and improving the performance of the department against an appropriate set of KPIs
- Managing individual performance through use of 1:1s and appraisals
- Assisting the Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer in any other duties as requested
Essential experience for the Finance Manager must include:
- CCAB qualified advantageous
- Significant line management experience
- Experienced in balance sheet and cash flow reporting
- Experienced in reconciliations
- Experienced in communicating with a range of stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity for any individual who enjoys a varied role within a strong team successful team environment. The role will allow you to feel supported from both your team and peers whilst having autonomy to lead and deliver the results required. You will be a hands on authentic natural leader who serves to lead the team.
The position provides a competitive salary with a decent work life balance from a 37 hour week.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.