Sellick partnership has been engaged to recruit an ACA Qualified Finance Manager within a newly created role for a fast moving, instantly recognizable market leading business. This is an exciting time to join the group as they embark on their next phase of growth.
This is an exciting opportunity that is very commercially focused and project orientated. Reporting into an impressive Big 4 trained ACA you will provide support across the business including commercial analysis, financial reporting, management accounts and numerous ad-hoc project work. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the financial management, planning and control of the flagship division within the group.
Core duties will include but not exclusive to:
- key stakeholder management around sales, cost base and capital development plan are both accurately reflected and challenged
- Management of accounts preparation with the ability to report both against revenue and cost captions and at a property and business unit level
- Day to day ownership and adjustment of business wide financial model - this is a complex multi-year plan incorporating a substantial capital programme, operational costs and funding
- Data Management - ensuring the constantly changing underlying data for the site is updated in line with plans that are updated to reflect changing demand patterns and increased understanding of the cost dynamics
- Implementation of processes to deal with revenue and costs during a period of transition from within the business that marks the largest project within the business
- Financial management & governance of £80m major projects programme
- Project lead on all capital investments
The successful candidate will provide sound commercial financial reporting, control and oversee all of the day-to-day operations of finance whilst supporting the wider business during this exciting growth period. You will be the trusted partner for key internal colleagues and heads of department up to board level, supporting them with meaningful reports and insights and challenging them on all aspects of their expenditure for cost effectiveness.
You will be degree educated and ACA Qualified 1st/2nd time mover with strong interpersonal and communication skills. You will be self-motivated with a commercial mind and looking to take the next step in your career and become a key value-add employee within a market leading business.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, motivated individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Jonathan or Martin at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.