£41000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently seeking candidates with experience within the Children or Adults Services, Schools or Education Sector. A position has come available for a Finance Manager with strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to interpret and present large data sets to internal and external stakeholders of a finance and non-finance background. Following a period of change and growth, the organisation are now looking to appoint a confident finance professional to take charge of the Finance Function.
* Manage full finance function across the organisation, acting as the main point of contact for stakeholders and auditors as and when required
* Provide financial advice and insight to Senior Stakeholders and Directors
* Support preparation of budget plans including income, cash flow, funding and expenditure
* Responsibility for Monthly Management Accounts, returns required by funding bodies and risk management for the organisation
* Plan and take the lead on the Agenda for quarterly Finance Meetings
* Undertake all financial tasks for the organisation
* Produce reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to assist in projections and identification of areas requiring attention
* Provide information relating to Finance for bid and tender documents to attain grants and funds
The Ideal Finance Manager will be:
* A Qualified Accountant
* Experience within Children or Adults Services, Schools or Education Sector is essential for this role, with a full knowledge and understanding of 16-18 Funding, Apprenticeship schemes and budget controls
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to confidently challenge when required to ensure the best outcome for the organisation
* Excellent time-keeping and prioritisation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and managing conflicting deadlines
The client is looking for this position to start as soon as possible. Only candidates with experience within Children or Adults Services, Schools or Education Sector will be considered for this vacancy. If you believe that you have the relevant skills and ability, please contact Kirsty Duncan at Sellick Partnership to discuss further.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.