Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are actively working with a not for profit client, looking to recruit a Finance Officer on a permanent basis. The general purpose of their role is to maintain accounts across the Group, ensuring rent receipts, rent charges and adjustments are processed in accordance to the rents timetable. Prepare reconciliations as required to provide assurance the tenant records are up to date and accurate. You will be responsible for updating cash books, processing cash book journals and reconciliation of all bank accounts for all Group entities
Key responsibilities of the Finance Officer:
- Administer and process all rent receipts, rent charges ad tenancy adjustments in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with prescribed timetables
- Process annual and rent anniversary rent and service charge reviews for all Group entitles ensuring changes are applied to tenant accounts in accordance with legislative requirements
- Prepare monthly reconciliations as required to provide assurance all tenant accounts are up to date and accurate
- Maintain all cash books, prepare weekly bank reconciliations and prepare all cash book journals for all Group entities
Required skills and experience of the Finance Officer
- Excel skills to an intermediate level
- Able to prioritise own workload ensuring all objectives are met within appropriate deadlines
- Work to maintain high standards, anticipates and responds to the needs of customers and deliver a high-quality finance service
- Demonstrates previous finance experience and solid knowledge of financial and accounting
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Officer role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.