£18000 - £20000 per annum
7 months ago
An opportunity for a Finance Officer has arisen to join a fantastic and well-established NHS organisation on a temporary basis for intially nine months.
As Finance Officer you will be sat within a busy Finance Team and your responsibilities will include:
- Validating and logging invoices
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Assisting with payment runs on a weekly basis
- Reconciling statements
- Solving complex queries through liasing with other departments
The successful Finance Officer applicant will meet the gollowing skillset:
- Worked in a high volume and fast paced finance team
- Experience in the NHS and of Oracle would be highly advantageous
- Will have strong IT skills including Excel
- Be able to provide a high-level of customer service
- Have excellent attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Officer to join a thriving organisation on an initial temporary basis.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.