Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£22599 - £26016 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for Finance Officer to join an organisation in South Yorkshire. This is great opportunity to gain experience with a friendly and enthusiastic team.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Officer:
- Profile all revenue, capital and grant budgets with budget-setting timetable
- Reconcile budget to Oracle General Ledger
- Identify and query variances
- Calculate all accruals, prepayments, collaboration adjustments a d external recharges
- Run month-end capital reports
- Year-end duties
The successful Finance Officer will:
- Have strong experience within Finance
- Be either a fully CCAB qualified Accountant or in the final stages of qualification
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.