South Derbyshire, Derbyshire
£9 - £10 per hour + competitive
8 months ago
Temp to Perm
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Finance Officer to join a well-established organisation based in Swadlincote for an initial 16 week Temp to Perm.
As the Finance Officer, you will be the primary point of contact for both internal and external parties in the delivery of the company's Credit Control, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sundry Debtor and Income Management functions.
- Day to day management of the accounts receivable, payable and sundry debtor functions.
- Management of the Council's daily income allocation.
- Prepare legal documentation for outstanding invoices in order to take necessary action through the Courts.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations as required for the accounts receivable and payable function.
- Monitor and reconcile suspense accounts.
- Ensure the compliance with the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) and submit
- Assist with income collection and updating of the Finance System (Agresso).
- Provide cover for the Assistant Accountant in order approvals on the Agresso logistics system.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of Agresso
- Experience within a busy credit control environment
- Strong system and Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
- Good attitude and work ethic
- A hands-on approach
- Proven experience within a similar role, preferably working in the Public Sector
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place immediately*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice