£9 - £12 per hour
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with an Local Authority organsiation to recruit a Finance Officer on a part time basis working 20 hours per week.
The Finance Officer will be:
- providing the operation of daily financial accounts
- raising invoices
- control accounts
- preparation of financial reports for the RFO
- bank reconciliations
- VAT returns and assistance with year-end returns
The successful applicant will also have
- Knowledge of commercial accounts and VAT
- good communication
- administrative and literacy skills as well as a good IT skill set
- as they will be interacting with a wide range of people, and other organisations in both verbal and written formats
The Finance Officer will need to be hands on with support with a strong desire to develop within the post.
If you are interested in this post, please contact Nicole at Sellick Partnership to discuss further.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.