Stockport, Greater Manchester
£19000 - £21000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Finance Officer / Accounts Assistant for an expanding organisation based in the South Manchester area. Following a period of growth, the organisation has recognised the need to expand the resource in the department to assist with the Accounts Payable function.
The responsibilities of the Finance Officer / Accounts Assistant include:
- Processing invoices for the Accounts Payable Function
- Working through old transactions to release them from the system
- Supporting other departments with system use - e.g. departments raising orders
- Query resolution and problem solving to ensure invoices are posted correctly
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience working within an Accounts Payable function
- Understanding of invoice queries and query resolution
- Good problem-solving skills and ability
- Willingness to work as part of the team, but also ability to work unsupervised when required
We are looking for candidates available on very short notice or immediately available. If you believe this matches your skillset, please get in touch with Lauren Newell at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email Lauren.Newell@SellickPartnership.co.uk
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.