Stockport, Greater Manchester
£20733 - £23327 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a charitable organisation in South Manchester for a Finance Officer
As the Finance officer, you will be working with the Finance Department producing the monthly management accounts, providing payroll cover, maintaining the VAT records and working on the daily income processes for the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Officer:
- Responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts
- Assist with the preparation of trading company accounts
- Provide analysis reports, costing reports and investigate budget variances as required
- Provide payroll cover and assistant where needed
- Maintain records and reconciliations to produce the VAT claim on a monthly basis
- Supervision for the purchase ledger process
- Supervision of the daily income processes for the charity
Required skills and experience of the Finance Officer:
- AAT or CCAB part-qualified or equivalent
- Prior Payroll experience
- Experience oin the maintenance of a cashbook and reconciliation to bank statements
- Purchase ledger experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Execl and Word
- Work independently to achieve departmental deadlines
- Analyse and evaluate management information
- Travel to different sites
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within finance. Our client also offers excellent pension, holidays and free parking on site.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Officer role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.