£20000 - £21000 per annum + DOE
11 months ago
An exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant has arisen to join a well-established organisation in Liverpool City Centre on a permanent basis.
As Accounts Assistant you will sit within a busy Finance team and your responsibilities will include:
- High volume invoice processing
- Handling and responding to queries over the phone and via email
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors
- Supporting with the management and collection Sales Ledger debt
- Assisting the Assistant Accountant with any adhoc duties
The successful Accounts Assistant will have:
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Strong Excel skills, previous experience of Open Accounts would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills - you must be able to deal with difficult stakeholders
- Working towards AAT
- An excellent work ethic, must be hardworking and open to change
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing organisation in the heart of Liverpool with excellent career progression opportunities for the right individual.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.