£350 - £400 per day
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation in their search for a Finance Process and Controls Manager to join their team on an interim basis. This newly created role is an exciting opportunity for a driven and proactive individual to join a growing business, with the exposure to reporting into a larger Group function. Following a recent period of development, our client is looking for a detailed individual to work alongside the Finance Director and Financial Controller to achieve their common goal.
The overall purpose of the Finance Process and Controls Manager role is to rebuild current controls and processes, and ensure they are robust enough to meet the requirements of both internal and external audits.
* Review existing controls and processes and assess how to improve when completely rebuilding new controls
* Complete the full production of end-to-end processes to ensure watertight controls ahead of internal and external audit
* Perform testing of the design and operational effectiveness of new controls
* Ensure controls and processes remain consistent with wider Group
* Produce process documents and carry out checks around balance and controls around period end
* Support Finance Director and Financial Controller in any ad-hoc identification and improvement of current controls
* Support training of wider team in implementation of newly constructed controls and processes
The ideal Finance Process and Controls Manager:
The successful candidate will be a technically strong, qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) or equivalent. This role would ideally suit someone from an audit background, who has experience of reviewing and improving controls and processes of a business. A knowledge of SOX controls or COSO risk would be beneficial, as is a background within an organisation with non-automated accounting processes. Strong stakeholder management experience and excellent Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills/experience for this Finance Process and Controls Manager role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.