2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant for a short term project on behalf of very reputable client of ours.
The roles involves:
- Prepare management accounts for a range of entity's
- Reconciliation of reserves including capital and income splits, and reconciliation of distributable reserves.
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Preparation of information for Board meetings.
- Preparation of lease incentive schedule
- Identifying and collating data for validating transactions for external audit.
If you believe you have the required skillset for this interim assigment please contact Hayley Cox at Sellick Partnership directly.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.