5 months ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established Financial Services business based in Warrington is currently looking to appoint a Finance Project Manager on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Finance Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively lead, develop and maintain projects within the Finance department
- Be responsible for the short term and medium term strategic planning for projects
- Liaise and engage with colleagues outside finance to support the project process
- Delivery projects to do with system and financial reporting improvements, business growth and financial control embedding across multiple systems and other finance teams
- Work with other departments as the finance lead for other projects
As Finance Project Manager you will have the following skill set:
- Strong project management experience specifically with experience of supporting finance system implementations, finance transformation and business growth
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Recent experience of using Oracle
- Experience working within a growing finance team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Project Manager to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Project Manager role, please apply now, or contact Hayley Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.