£40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive benefits package
about 2 months ago
Finance Project Manager required to join a forward thinking award winning not for profit organisation based in Liverpool. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Finance Project Manager to join a well establish dynamic finance function on a permanent basis.
As the Finance Project Manager you will be working with a dynamic multi-disciplinary team taking ownership of a large ERDF grant:
Key responsibilities of the Finance Project Manager:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating and providing financial management of two newly funded regional development programmes awarded to the organisation.
- You will be responsible for establishing and overseeing finance related policies, financial monitoring and funder reporting.
- In collaboration with the Principal Investigator, you will lead on the allocation of budgets between partners and be the main point of contact for these discussions and queries.
- You will also act as the financial expert link between key stakeholders and the funder to ensure financial control and risk management of projects, for which you will have responsibility.
Required skills and experience of the Finance Project Manager:
- It is essential that you have experience of project managing a large ERDF grant
- Ideal candidates will be educated to degree level and have an additional financial qualification or relevant qualifying experience.
- You will be able to demonstrate solid project management experience coupled with the ability to implement financial policies, communication flows, systems and strategies within complex projects.
- You will also need you to have had previous experience of producing financial narratives in support of financial statements and presentation of financial results, coupled with an ability to identify problem areas quickly and recommend solutions to meet business needs.
- Candidates will need to have gravitas and be decisive, focussed on priorities, goal driven and have strong interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity with evidence of being able to build effective working relationships in complex working environments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate individual to work in a unique organisation and exciting environment. For the right individual this is a dream role that offers excellent benefits.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Project role role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.