Finance Project Support Officer
£11 - £11.20 per hour
Role: Finance Project Support Officer
Location: Leicestershire - remote working
Type: Interim - August 2022
Salary: £11 an hour
Finance Project Support Officer required to join a fast paced organisation based in Leicestershire. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who has excellent time management skills.
As a Finance Project Support Officer you will:
- Work within a project team tasked with delivery of the replacement IT system for finance
- Provide administrative support for the project team with a focus on supporting the work of the Module Lead
- Arrange for the production of system documentation as required by the project Module lead and the project manager
- Prepare and maintain the training plan following development by the project manager and module leads
- Maintain and update training materials
- Organise and schedule all training sessions for the team and the end users
- Ensure that feedback forms are completed for all training sessions, chasing up as appropriate.
- Organise and co-ordinate project meetings, managing diaries and ensuring appropriate room bookings
- Support key project meetings, taking minutes, sending agendas, etc.
Required skills and experience of the Finance Project Support Officer:
- Knowledge of Finance IT systems
- Knowledge of local authority finance services.
- Experience of working as part of a project team.
- Advanced MS Office skills (or equivalent).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident and articulate.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Able to quickly build rapport and maintain effective relationships.
- Self-motivated as well as being an effective team player.
- Flexibility in working approach.
- Professional and pragmatic approach
- Able to plan and manage workload
If you believe you have the necessary skills, ambition and experience for the Finance Officer role, please apply now, or contact Jessi Pabla at Sellick Partnership. With the department workload increasing due to success of the organisation, my client is looking for a relatively quick appointment.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.