£24000 - £30000 per annum + DOE
about 1 year ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established public sector organisation based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Finance Systems Administrator on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Finance Systems Administrator, you will support the Business Systems Manager and be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact for all HR and Finance system related queries
- Creating and managing user access control longs
- Managing interfaces into the financial ledger
- Administration for the organisation's core systems which include Cascade and Microsoft Great Plains
- Carrying out quarterly system access reviews
- Providing system training for new and existing users when necessary
- Supporting the Business Systems Manager on system development projects
- Producing reports for Senior Managers
As Finance Systems Administrator you will have the following skill set:
- Proven experience of finance system administration with in-depth experience of using integrated computerised business systems
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Great problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot issues and take prompt corrective actions
- Studying towards a CCAB qualification or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Systems Administrator to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within your finance career. Our client also offers excellent pension, 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a flexible working pattern.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Systems Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.