£27000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading name within Liverpool city centre's Professional Services sector. Due to continued growth and success, they are now looking to strengthen their Finance Systems team through the addition of a Finance Systems Analyst.
Reporting to the Finance Systems Manager, the Finance Systems Analyst will take responsibility for:
- Delivering appropriate financial systems
- Resolving queries connected with finance systems
- Partnering with the IT and Finance Departments to promote the best use of systems
- Providing regular updates to end users regarding the systems
- Systems integration and data flows between different systems
- Installation of new software systems
- Systems project management
- Testing and implementing new systems solutions
- Analysing data by doing data extraction and data manipulation
- Developing reporting solutions using SQL, Excel and Data Warehouse
- Advocating system enhancements across the business
The Finance Systems Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience working within a finance systems department
- Proven experience of making processes slicker through use of systems
- Previous experience handling exceptionally high volumes of financial data
- Knowledge of working with a Data Warehouse
- Proven ability to work accurately whilst within tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- A natural problem solver
This is an excellent opportunity for Finance Systems professionals who have the ability to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
The role sits within a lively, dynamic team based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. The company encourages career progression and offers a collaborative company culture along with a fantastic benefits package.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, we receive an exceptionally high volume of applicants and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.