Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + DOE
3 months ago
An exciting newly created role to support the Fiancé Systems lead during a period of change and transformation for a large and growing independently owned business.
Initially the role will be providing support for the implementation of a new ERP system into the Finance department. Specific activities will include:
* Utilise previous systems implementation experience to contribute to business process workshops, and provide support for completion of actions assigned to Finance
* Undertake the validation of Finance requirements against an externally-produced Business Requirements Document
* Support the creation of a revised group Chart of Accounts
* Ensure that Finance testing scenarios provide full coverage of requirements for the new system
* Support Finance testers in the undertaking of the tests and reviewing their test results
* Support the production of supplier and customer communications regarding the new system
* Provide Finance user training for the new system
* Write Finance operating procedures related to the new system
* Ensure that all system-required Finance data has been collected and cleansed, including Fixed Assets
The system is planned to be implemented in phases by location. As such there will be a transitional period when Finance will then be operating with old and new systems in parallel. This role offers the opportunity to suggest and help implement solutions to support Finance from a reporting and controls perspective during this period.
After the ERP rollout is completed the role-holder will be expected to utilize knowledge acquired to drive continuous improvements across business partnering & reporting, planning & analysis, systems development, systems administration as well as support future projects.
For further information on this role please forward your CV to Martin today. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.