Up to £40000 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Systems Analyst for a nationwide group of accountancy practice firms on a 6 month basis. This exciting position will sit within the Business Analytics department and partner with the fast-paced Finance Team. Whilst this role is initially for a 6 month period, there are permanent ramifications for the right candidate.
The main purpose of this Finance Systems Analyst position is to support the Finance Team in their use of Sage 200 and SQL and work alongside them across month end processes.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Systems Analyst:
* Responsible for opening and closing substantial monthly ledgers which are key for cash collection processes
* Carry out any system implementation, or improvements of systems and processes
* Collect, analyse and report on KPI's
* Report operational and financial information to Senior Managers within the business
* Carry out recurring direct debit routines and bill runs
* Work desk side with finance team to look at month end and technical processes and analyse how the business uses data
The ideal Finance Systems Analyst will:
* Have proficient use of both Sage 200 AND SQL
* Have a strong financial background and understanding of month-end processes
The ideal Finance Systems Analyst will be highly numerate and analytical. The successful individual will have outstanding communication skills, coupled with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders. They will have the ability to manage their own workload in a high pressure environment. If you or anyone you know has the required skills or experience for this Finance Systems Analyst role then please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.