£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Our client is a leading name within the Liverpool Professional Services market. They are looking to recruit a Finance Systems Assistant to join their high performing Finance Systems Team on a 1 year fixed term contract basis.
Reporting to the Finance Systems Manager, the Finance Systems Assistant will work with other team members, Finance and IT department users.
The Finance Systems Assistant will take responsibility for:
- Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of the business' financial systems
- Supporting with system queries and issues
- Identifying business process improvements
- Working to ensure that application of business processes supports a 'best practice' approach
- Finance Project Management work
- MI report production for senior management
- Liaising with Supplier Support teams (non-technical/non-development issues)
The Finance Systems Assistant will meet the following skillset:
- A background as a Legal Cashier
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (including ability to do pivot tables and v lookups)
- The ability to develop excellent working relationships with staff and suppliers
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Prides themselves on having a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills including ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Previous experience within financial services or the legal sector
- Natural problem solver who will develope solutions and investigate issues
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving Liverpool city centre business during an exciting period of growth. The company offers clear career progression routes and competitive company benefits.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive a high volume of applicants and are unable to respond to each application made.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.