Finance Systems Business Analyst
£56,00 - £84,000
18 Month Fixed Term Contract, Full Time
Warrington or Cumbria Sites
Finance Systems Business Analyst required to join a public sector organisation on a full time fixed term basis. My client is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated individual who is an experienced Finance Systems Business Analyst to join their dynamic and fast moving finance function.
You will partner with Finance leadership and other cross divisional leaders to play a pivotal role in leading the design and implementation of the end-state system landscape and ensuring the fulfilment of business requirements.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Systems Business Analyst
- Work in an Agile environment, leading cross-functional teams to create design deliverables, including user stories and prioritised Functional Requirements Documents. Engage with stakeholders to refine business requirements and finalize functional design aspects.
- Conduct a gap-analysis of current systems to assess the capability to meet business requirements. Engage Procurement and cross divisional stakeholders to drive the best system selection outcomes to meet business' requirements.
- Take ownership of approving all changes, ensuring they align with our agreed-upon design.
- Conduct regular reviews of deliverables with stakeholders, promptly.
- Act as the primary finance contact with external consultants, internal IT functions and stakeholders and responsible for quality control of changes to finance systems
- Develop and deliver user acceptance testing and training
- Manage post implementation period issues and ensure appropriate fixes are deployed
Required skills and experience of the Finance Systems Business Analyst
- Recognised Accountancy professional qualification
- Knowledge of Sage X3 configuration
- Experience of optimising and delivering improvements in Finance Systems
- Ability to translate complex financial requirements into clear technical specifications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of organisational skills
- High level of analytical skills
This is fantastic opportunity to join a public sector organisation with unrivalled opportunities including the below;
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Hybrid working
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Systems Business Analyst role, please apply now, or contact Hayley Cox at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a daily basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.