£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Our client is an award winning professional services firm based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to continued expansion of the business, they are now looking to recruit a Finance Systems Manager to head up their Finance Systems team on a permanent basis.
The Finance Systems Manager will take responsiblity for the following duties:
- Managing the Finance Systems team
- Providing operational support and developing the Finance Systems application suite
- Managing and resolving complex systems queries
- Partnering both with IT and Finance Departments to make the most effective use of finance systems
- Understanding system integration and data flow of financial information between systems
- Assist with balancing and month and year end procedures
- Participate in the installation of new software systems
- Supporting the wider firm in the implementation of new systems
- Leading on projects related to systems
- Testing and implementing solutions
- Data extraction, manipulation and insertion
- Develop reporting solutions utilising SQL and Data Warehouse
- Assisting with troubleshooting performance issues
- Driving change from a systems perspective
The Finance Systems Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Proven ability of influencing senior stakeholders regarding systems change initiatives
- People management, team leadership or supervisor experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong understanding of Finance proven by previous experience working with a Finance or Accounts team
- Excellent analytical skills - sees themselves as a natural problem solver
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems in an environment with complex systems
- Knowledge of systems automation
This is an excellent opportunity for Finance Systems candidates to lead a new team within a prestigious Liverpool employer.
The company offers a social and collaborative company culture, a competitive benefits package and clear career progression.
If you are a technologically savvy Systems Manager with experience in the Finance arena, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, we receive an exceptionally high volume of applicants and are unable to repsond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.